| About a month ago, Layla asks me if I could get to Cancun Mexico for a few days. I of course said YES and was delighted to spend a few days in an all-inclusive Marriott resort-Casa Magna. We had a beautiful room and wonderful food. The beaches are the prettiest I think I've ever seen! | |
| My plans to get to Mexico were halted when all the buses in Belize went on strike! I ended up flying to the boarder and staying in a sketchy hotel in Chetemal-Hotel Ucum. It looked like a place murders had happened. Also only had a ceiling fan so I slept in my sweat the entire night! |
| Made it to paradise, first meal of many |
| Beach time |
| Gorgeous pool |
| On our balcony! |
| Marriott-Casa Magna |
| Day trip to Isla Mujeres |
| Layla, her Mom and me! |
what a gorgeous beach!!!
ReplyDeleteWow I'm so glad you made it there, what a memory!
ReplyDelete